Monday, May 11, 2009

To Fedex: Be afraid. Be very afraid...

One of the coolest things about design is that it isn't limited to just one surface. Some of my favorite designs are ones that make their way into every day life. Take Facestape for example. It's really clever, and it addresses the issue of boring, plain brown boxes that we're forced into mailing to family and friends. I'm definitely going to keep this kind of design in mind when I'm working because it makes your brand multi-faceted. Plus, it's cool to think that your design is not only reaching thousands of people, but it's allowing them to interact with it and express their creativity as well. 

2 comments:

  1. That is really clever the idea can be take flight to so many other things besides boxes. Maybe labels on things like drawers can be really interesting or even on actual ppls faces would be really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea. I would love to receive something in the mail that looks like this. I think it would instantly make me smile. I love it when a company adds a personal and unique touch to their services.

    ReplyDelete