Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I wish...

I'm not really a fan of digital design, mostly because I'm crazy jealous of the skills these artists have that I do not. I think it's so cool that you can visualize all the layers that it takes to make a piece that's so complex, yet it fits together as a whole. I also like the tagline, "Feel the vibe, feel the music," even though it's a little difficult to read at a small size. I love music too, so this piece was a perfect choice for me. Check out the other designs here.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the artists succeeded in making you feel the vibe. Just by looking at it you can feel the beat and resonance of the music. I also really like the vintage feel to it, with the record player and cassettes. It makes me think of classic rock. I really like the loudness of it, the effects are very strong.

    ReplyDelete