Monday, April 20, 2009

Here's my card...




Ahh the business card. What was once so plain and boring that you never looked at it after someone gave it to you has taken on a life of its own. I think it's awesome that designers have realized that it doesn't matter what size a piece is, it's all about the impact it makes on the viewer. These cards are playful, but they don't lose their main purpose: informing someone of their services. These are just a few of the awesome designs I found, and the rest can be found here

3 comments:

  1. These business cards are totally awesome. They are super creative because not only are they a really interesting take on the traditional business card, but they also illustrate the person's profession with their uniqueness. I also really like this addition to your blog because I need to design my own business card and this has opened my eyes to the possibilities that are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like looking at business cards that makes you want to touch them and look at them closer. Most of the time, you just pick them up and put it in your wallet. But it's great, depending on the field that you're in, that you can take it to another level. I think the first card you posted is really interesting because in order to get the information you need, you have to interact with it and stretch it. It forces you to take a look at it. Great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found this blog extremely useful thanks Sonia!! When thinking of a new and different way of doing a business card. People are so used to seeing the boring and drab standard business cards but thanks to those fun and new ideas you can stand out amongst the rest and surely have a better chance of getting a call!!

    ReplyDelete